I've Got You Babe - Sonny And Cher Movie Soundtracks | TV Series Music

Movie Soundtracks | TV Series Music: I've Got You Babe - Sonny And Cher

Search
Search
Movie Soundtracks, TV Movies Soundtracks, Videogames Soundtracks, TV Shows Soundtracks, TV Soundtracks, TV Series Soundtracks, Film Soundtracks, Bandas Sonoras, TV Music, Movies Music, TV Series Music, Videogames Music, Bandas Sonoras de películas, bandas sonoras de videojuegos, bandas sonoras de televisión, música de películas, música de videojuegos, música de series de TV

I've Got You Babe - Sonny And Cher

"SOUNDTRACK LYRICS"

(Cher)
They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we grow
(Sonny)
Well I don't know if all that's true
Cause you got me and baby I got you!

Babe

(Both)
I got You Babe, I got you babe

(Cher)
They say our love wont pay the rent,
before it's earned our money's all been spent
(Sonny)
I guess that's so we don't have a pot
But at least I'm sure of all the things we've got...
Babe

(Both)
I got You babe, I got you babe

(Sonny)
I got flowers in the spring
I got you, you wear my ring
(Cher)
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared you're always around
Don't let them say your hairs too long
I don't care with you I can't go wrong
(Sonny)
Then put your warm little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb
Babe

(Both)
I got You Babe I got you babe

(Sonny -Cher)
I got you to hold my hand - I got you to understand
I got you to walk with me - I got you to talk with me
I got you to kiss good night - I got you to hold me tight
I got you I won't let go - I got you to love me so

(Both)
I got you babe.......

Title I Got You Babe
Artist Sonny & Cher
Genre Pop

HOUSE 8TH SEASON SOUNDTRACK

HOUSE TV SERIE SOUNDTRACK
HOUSE 8TH SEASON SOUNDTRACK
EPISODE 17: We Need The Eggs
Sung by Park at the end scene
"I Got You Babe" is a 1965 #1 single by American pop music duo Sonny & Cher. Wikipedia

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I've Got You Babe - Sonny And Cher Movie Soundtracks | TV Series Music