Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters Movie Soundtracks | TV Series Music

Movie Soundtracks | TV Series Music: Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters

Search
Search
Movie Soundtracks, TV Movies Soundtracks, Videogames Soundtracks, TV Shows Soundtracks, TV Soundtracks, TV Series Soundtracks, Film Soundtracks, Bandas Sonoras, TV Music, Movies Music, TV Series Music, Videogames Music, Bandas Sonoras de películas, bandas sonoras de videojuegos, bandas sonoras de televisión, música de películas, música de videojuegos, música de series de TV

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters

"SONG LYRICS"

Baby,
They asked me how I knew
My true love was true
I of course replied
"Something here inside
Cannot be denied"

They said someday you'll find
All who love are blind
When your heart's on fire
You must realize
Smoke gets in your eyes

So I chaffed and then I gaily laughed
To think they could doubt my love
Yet today, my love has flown away
I am without my love

Now laughing friends deride
Tears I cannot hide
So I smile and say
"When a lovely flame dies,
Smoke gets in your eyes."

"Smoke Gets In Your Eyes"
Written by Otto A. Harbach (as Otto Harbach) & Jerome Kern
Performed by The Platters
Courtesy of The Island Def Jam Music Group
Under License from Universal Music Enterprises

Album Golden Hits (1997) Track 9
Greatest Hits (2001) Track 8
Magic Collection (1996) Track 8
On The Sentimental Side (2002) Track 6
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (2011) Track 4
Remember When? (2010) Track 2
Always (2011) Track 1

Soundtrack for Blue Valentine Movie

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters Movie Soundtracks | TV Series Music