I Cant Stop Thinking About It - The Dirtbombs Movie Soundtracks | TV Series Music

Movie Soundtracks | TV Series Music: I Cant Stop Thinking About It - The Dirtbombs

Search
Search
Movie Soundtracks, TV Movies Soundtracks, Videogames Soundtracks, TV Shows Soundtracks, TV Soundtracks, TV Series Soundtracks, Film Soundtracks, Bandas Sonoras, TV Music, Movies Music, TV Series Music, Videogames Music, Bandas Sonoras de películas, bandas sonoras de videojuegos, bandas sonoras de televisión, música de películas, música de videojuegos, música de series de TV

I Cant Stop Thinking About It - The Dirtbombs

"SONG LYRICS"

I feel like a freak,
Cause I'm a guy
With desires that I can't satisfy.
Behind my every waking thought,
Well frustration is all that I've got.

Too much want now.
Too big a fan.
My wants are getting straight out of hand.
I want to feel, girl.
I want to touch, girl.
I think I want it much too much...

But do I look as hungry as I feel?
I don't know how much longer I can deal.
I'm going to stand on the rooftops,
I'm going to scream and shout it:
I can't stop thinking about it.

"I Cant Stop Thinking About It"
Written by Mick Collins
Performed by The Dirtbombs
Courtesy of In The Red Records
Blue Valentine Soundtrack



0 comments :

Post a Comment

I Cant Stop Thinking About It - The Dirtbombs Movie Soundtracks | TV Series Music